Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am obliged to express my thanks

All praises to the almighty Allah, who induced the man with intelligence, knowledge, sight to observe and mind to think. Peace and blessing of Allah be upon the Holy Prophet, Hazrat Muhammad ( ) who exhorted his followers to seek for

Knowledge from cradle to grave.

I feel great pleasure in expressing my sincere gratitude and profoundest thanks to my project advisor Professor Sajid Hussain Shah, Department of Mechanical, Preston University, for his kind guidance, constant help, invaluable suggestions and unforgettable cooperation throughout my project work. I am very much obliged to Mr. Jahanzeb Ahmed, Mr. Muhammad Hafeez, Mr. Muhammad Ali and Madam Zenat Shahrazi, , for providing facilities to complete this work, and all other teachers of the Department for their help and encouragement.

I am obliged to express my thanks to Professor Dr.Muhammad Tahir Hussain, University of Textile Engineering Faisalabad. He has been sympathetic, amiable and very kind to me. He is always a source of aspiration for me.

I am thankful to my friends Ahmad Nadeem and Abdul Rehman for their cooperation and encouragement.

I express my feelings of gratitude to all the members of non-teaching staff of the Department for their constant help.

My special thanks are due to my parents, brothers, sisters, and wife for their full support, encouragement, and sincere prayers for my success.



(MUHAMMAD ABDUL RAUF)

No comments:

Post a Comment